Containers, Residential and Office Carts, Roll Offs
Tom Walters Company offers many different sizes of containers. From small residential and office garbage containers to large roll off industrial containers we can match one to your needs.
Call 515.432.3286 or Contact Us
96 Gallon Residential and Office cart with wheels and lid. Suitable for residential and small business trash.
1.5 to 6 cubic Yard Rear Dump Containers. These containers are sized for commercial businesses, apartments, light construction or demolition with loose trash. Items placed in container must not be over 5 feet.
Roll Off Containers 20 to 40 cubic yards. Sized for heavy commercial, industrial and large construction/demolition jobs. Weigh limit 8 tons. Loads must be covered so trash may not be mounded over sides.
Tell us about your needs and we will match you the right container!
Container Yardage And Dimensions
*Dimensions are approximate, manufactures may vary.
Container/Roll Off Restrictions
Include but are not limited to:
- Rental is charged every 30 days and begins when container is delivered and continues from that time. If container is hauled within 30 days rental fee will be waived.
- Carefully consider where you want your rental container placed. Tom Walters Company is not responsible for damage to ground, landscaping, drives, curbs and sidewalks caused when delivering, dumping or removing containers as directed by customer. Containers are not waterproof; Tom Walters Company will not be responsible for stains from containers.
- Customers are responsible for damage other than normal wear to carts, containers and roll off boxes while in use from Tom Walters Co.
- Containers may only be filled level, no mounding above the container. Containers loaded over weight will be refused and customer will need to empty container to legal weight limits. A trip charge will apply if container cannot be hauled. Only safe, legal loads may be hauled.
- State Law prohibits the dumping of hazardous waste, tires, batteries and appliances. These items as well as yard waste may not be placed in carts, rear dump containers or roll offs.